Experience of Developing a Laboratory Base for the Study of Modern Microprocessor Systems
Oleg G. Avrunin, Tatyana V. Nosova, Valerii V. Semenets
Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Device Development on Microcontrollers and FPGAs, MC&FPGA. – 2019. – P. 6-8.
A laboratory workshop was developed, consisting of a series of works aimed at studying and studying the principles of microcontroller programming, practical implementation of interaction with sensors, organization of work with input / output devices, and development of interface devices. By changing sensors that are connected to laboratory mockups or real equipment, and reprogramming the micro-controller system, you can perform laboratory work on almost all engineering profile courses.
Keywords: programming; microcontrollers; sensors; interface devices; layouts
Full Text: PDF
- Semenets, “Technical aspects for development laboratory base for learning FPGA and microcontroller systems,” 2009 10th International Conference – The Experience of Designing and Application of CAD Systems in Microelectronics, Lviv-Polyana, 2009, pp. 145-145.
- Semenets, V. Kauk, O. Avrunin. “The advanced technology of remote training at the initial process” [“Vprovadjennya tehnologiy dystantsiynogo navchannya u navchalnii protses”], High School, 2009. – No. 5 .– P. 40– 45.
- Avrunin, S. Sakalo and V. Semenetc, “Development of up-to-date laboratory base for microprocessor systems investigation,” 2009 19th International Crimean Conference Microwave & Telecommunication Technology, Sevastopol, 2009, pp. 301-302.
- Avrunin. The experience software-based design of virtual medical in trascopy systems for simulation study International Journal / O. Avrunin, L. Aver’yanova, V. Golovenko, O.Sklyar // Information Technologies and Knowledge. – 2008. – Vol.2. – P. 470–474.
- Sakalo S.M., Semenets V.V., Azarhov O.Yu. High frequencies in medicine (therapy and diagnostics): Teaching manual – X.: KNURE; Collegium, 2005. – 264 p.
- Nosova, O. Avrunin and V. Semenets, “Biotechnical System for Integrated Olfactometry Diagnostics”, Innovative technologies and scientific solutions for industries, vol. 0, no. 11, pp. 64-68, 2017. doi: 10.30837/2522-9818.2017.1.064.
- Avrunin O.G., Faruk H. “On the possibility of using modern proportional electronics for modeling human breathing” Industrial voice and pneumatic. 2013. № 3 (41). Pp. 78–82.
- Nosova, K. Faruk and O. Avrunin, “Radio Technology in Biomedical Investigation”, Telecommunications and Radio Engineering, vol. 77, no. 15, pp. 1389-1395, 2018. doi: 10.1615/telecomradeng.v77.i15.90.
- Farouk, H., Avrunin, O. Comparison Discriminate Characteristics Between Modern TNDA-PRH Rhinomanometer And Previously Methodology. International Journal of General Engineering and Technology (IJGET) ISSN 2278-9928. – 2013 – Vol. 2, Is. 2, – P. 39-50.
- Avrunin, N. Shushlyapina, Y. Nosova and O. Bogdan, “Olfactometry diagnostic at the modern stage”, Bulletin of the National Technical University «KhPI» Series: New solutions in modern technologies, vol. 0, no. 12(1184), p. 95, 2016. doi: 10.20998/2413-4295.2016.12.13.
- Nosova et al., “The use of statistical characteristics of measured signals to increasing the reliability of the rhinomanometric diagnosis”, Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments 2016, 2016. doi: 10.1117/12.2248364.