In-circuit Signal Analysis in the Development of Digital Devices in Vivado 2018
Oleg Zubkov, Iryna Svyd, Oleksandr Maltsev, Liliia Saikivska
Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Device Development on Microcontrollers and FPGAs, MC&FPGA. – 2019. – P. 12-13.
Considered the implementation of in-circuit analysis of logical signals in digital devices synthesized in Xilinx Field-Programmable Gate Array. Designed a digital control device streaming analog-to-digital converter. An analysis of the results of the analog-digital conversion was carried out and measures were taken to smooth out the false results of the conversion.
Keywords: analog-digital converter, Field-Programmable Gate Array, in-circuit debugging, Logic Analyzer, bus, clock signal
Full Text: PDF
- C. Sisterna, M. Segura, M. Guzzo, G. Ensinck and C. Gil, “FPGA implementation of an ultra-high speed ADC interface”, 2011 VII Southern Conference on Programmable Logic (SPL), 2011. doi: 10.1109/spl.2011.5782642.
- Jinyuan Wu, Sten Hansen and Zonghan Shi, “ADC and TDC implemented using FPGA,” 2007 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record, Honolulu, HI, 2007, pp. 281-286. doi: 10.1109/NSSMIC.2007.4436331
- V. Semenets, “Technical aspects for development laboratory base for learning FPGA and microcontroller systems,” 2009 10th International Conference – The Experience of Designing and Application of CAD Systems in Microelectronics, Lviv-Polyana, 2009, pp. 145-145.
- Semenets V. V., Kratts Dzh., Nevlyudov I. Sh., Palagin V. A. Tekhnologiya mezhsoedinenii elektronnoi apparatury. Ucheb. dlya vuzov. Khar’kov: «SMIT», 2005.
- S. Sakalo, V. Semenets and O. Azarhov, High frequencies in medicine (therapy and diagnostics): Teaching manual. Kharkov: KNURE; Collegium, 2005, p. 264.