Application of Xilinx Series 7 on FPGA (XADC)
Theoretical and Applied Aspects of Device Development on Microcontrollers and FPGAs, MC&FPGA. – 2019. – P. 31-32.
FPGA systems development has long ceased to be limited to simply writing code in hardware description languages (HDL); and as the number of logical resources and the complexity of projects increase, approaches to designing systems on FPGAs have been repeatedly revised. One of the turns of development was the introduction of soft processors into projects — essentially ordinary microprocessors but assembled on FPGA resources. Unfortunately, despite the relative difficulty of developing software-processor systems, many trying to “raise” this topic face difficulties in mastering, because they do not know where to find the necessary information.
Keywords: programming environment, VIVADO, FPGA, VHDL, XADC, boards, Basys 3
Full Text: PDF
- “MicroBlaze Processor Reference Guide. UG984 (v2016.4) November 30, 2016”, Xilinx.com, 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2016_4/ug984-vivado-microblaze-ref.pdf.
- “Using the MicroBlaze Processor to Accelerate Cost-Sensitive Embedded System Development. WP469 (v1.0.1) June 6, 2016”, Xilinx.com, 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/white_papers/wp469-microblaze-for-cost-sensitive-apps.pdf.
- “Vivado Design Suite”, Xilinx.com, 2019. [Online]. Available: https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/vivado.html.
- “7 Series FPGAs Data Sheet: Overview. Product Specification. DS180 (v2.6) February 27, 2018”, Xilinx.com, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/data_sheets/ ds180_7Series_Overview.pdf.
- “Vivado Design Suite Tutorial. Designing IP Subsystems UsingIP Integrator. UG995 (v2016.4) November 30, 2016”, Xilinx.com, 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ sw_manuals/xilinx2016_4/ug995-vivado-ip-subsystems-tutorial.pdf.
- “Using Xilinx SDK”, Xilinx.com, 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.xilinx.com/html_docs/xilinx2016_4/SDK_Doc/index.html.